Sponsors
Sponsor Products
Siggraph pass
posted by Sean Macrae  on July 30, 2018, 9:52 a.m. (4 months, 17 days ago)
6 Responses     1 Plus One's     3 Comments  

If anyone has a pass please let me know...we're on a slim budget ;)

Thread Tags:
  siggraph 

Response from Derrick MacPherson @ Aug. 3, 2018, 2:30 p.m.
You work with Z? I'm sorry for everything he says and does - don't listen to him ;)
Welcome Suzy.

On Mon, 30 Jul 2018 at 19:06, Suzy Easton <content@studiosysadmins.com> wrote:

I don't know any of you guys but I joined this site around 3 months ago and it kicks ass.

I work under Zorion as Helpdesk Admin at DHX Media and took advantage of the expo pass on this thread (thank you). I also RSVP'ed for the 7pm sysadmin greet.

Since jumping on board, I've taken a VFS course on Matchmove in Nuke, attended animation meetups, played with Maya a heck of a lot and am slowly evolving from a software QA'in Powershellin' weirdo to a Python Javascriptin' se-dev nerd.

Does this girl know how to party, or what?!

Thanks for having me!

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank e-mail to mailto:studiosysadmins-discuss-request@studiosysadmins.com?subject=unsubscribe

1 Plus One's     1 Comments  

Response from Suzy Easton @ July 30, 2018, 10:06 p.m.

I don't know any of you guys but I joined this site around 3 months ago and it kicks ass.

I work under Zorion as Helpdesk Admin at DHX Media and took advantage of the expo pass on this thread (thank you). I also RSVP'ed for the 7pm sysadmin greet. 

Since jumping on board, I've taken a VFS course on Matchmove in Nuke, attended animation meetups, played with Maya a heck of a lot and am slowly evolving from a software QA'in Powershellin' weirdo to a Python Javascriptin' se-dev nerd.

Does this girl know how to party, or what?!

Thanks for having me!

0 Plus One's     0 Comments  

Response from Dan Young @ July 30, 2018, 10:15 a.m.
So get that free expo pass and just go to BoFs all day. :P
On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 10:06 AM, John Hickson <john.hickson@studiosysadmins.com> wrote:
You just need an exhibits pass for BoF :)
-john

On July 30, 2018 9:53:38 AM Dan Young <dan.robert.young@gmail.com> wrote:

Can't you get into all the BoF's without a pass? :P
DY
On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 9:52 AM, Sean Macrae <content@studiosysadmins.com> wrote:

To unsubscribe from the list send a blank e-mail to mailto:studiosysadmins-discuss-request@studiosysadmins.com?subject=unsubscribe

0 Plus One's     1 Comments  

Response from John Hickson @ July 30, 2018, 10:10 a.m.
You just need an exhibits pass for BoF :)
-john

On July 30, 2018 9:53:38 AM Dan Young <dan.robert.young@gmail.com> wrote:

DY
On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 9:52 AM, Sean Macrae <content@studiosysadmins.com> wrote:

Response from Ian Stewart @ July 30, 2018, 9:55 a.m.

Hey Sean,

You can use code "INTERNATIONAL18" for a free Expo Only pass, or to take $50 off any other type of pass. 

Hope this helps!

-Ian

0 Plus One's     1 Comments  

Response from Dan Young @ July 30, 2018, 9:55 a.m.
DY