Job description :
As a Software Developer you'll work closely with all the production teams and other developers to create and maintain a wide range of tools to be used for current and upcoming projects.
- Designs and develops new systems for production of high-end digital content.
- Collaborates with other developers and artists to create state-of-the-art capabilities.
- Upgrades and maintains existing production systems.
- Communicates with end-users to determine technical requirements.
- Provide regular updates to your direct supervisor, informing them of any issues that may affect progress and offering solutions as necessary.
- Maintain self-discipline, strong organization and time management practices.
Qualifications and requirements :
- 3+ years of directly relevant experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Python, C++.
- Knowledge of OpenGL, OpenMaya, Houdini HDK an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of the Maya C++ API and/or Houdini C++ SDK.
- Good knowledge of OpenGL.
- Experience of Renderman API development.
- Experience with Qt and PyQt is desirable.
- Experience writing software for physical simulations is a plus.
- Experience with CUDA or OpenCL is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a team and closely with artists.
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Email your resume to: email@example.com