Junior Network Administrator @ Arc Productions
Arc Productions, a Canadian based CG animation and visual effects facility located in downtown Toronto is looking for an Assistant Technical Director to join our team. With over 250 artists and technical directors and the most up to date resources available, we bring the vision to both major Hollywood studios and independent producers to life in a wide array of formats: theatrical features, television, DVDs, shorts and game cinematics.
This position is responsible for the daily monitoring and troubleshooting of client side network services as well as the management and monitoring of backups, archives, and the restoration of files for the Arc Productions Systems Group.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Perform in-house configuration and troubleshooting of network services.
o Network authentication services (Radius/TACAS)
o VPN and internal wireless client configuration
o Client Delivery/Ingest (FTP, Aspera, Digi-Delivery, etc)
o Video Conferencing (Tandberg, Polycom, Skype, Webex, etc)
• Monitoring and reporting status of network services.
o MRTG, Network Observer, Link Analyst, Syslog-NG
• Monitoring and reporting status of network storage.
• Backup management and reporting of jobs, tape administration and delivery.
o Regular scheduled backups, archives and restores.
o Packaging and management of tape delivery (Off-site + Clients).
• General systems related tickets and tasks as required.
Required Skills & Experience
• Must have good help desk, people and multi-tasking skills.
• Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and networking environment.
• Minimum 2 years experience in troubleshooting and resolving systems and network issues in an enterprise network environment.
• Completion of a college program in computer science and/or network administration.
Thank you for your interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Please apply at our website @ http://www.arcproductions.com/careers