@ Rhythm & Hues Studios
Position type: Full-Time
POSITION: Pipeline Programmer
Design, implement, and maintain production-centric tools, workflows, and core libraries in Python and Perl.
The ideal candidate will be a creative technical thinker with a genuine interest in VFX who enjoys working in a team environment.
This position reports to the Pipeline Programming Supervisor and the Pipeline Department Manager.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Solid understanding of software design methodologies.
* Object-oriented software design experience.
* Strong scripting language experience (eg. Python, Perl).
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent documentation skills.
* Excellent UNIX skills.
* Knowledge of relational database design and implementation.
* 2+ years experience in software development.
* Familiarity with computer graphics application software (Maya, Houdini, Nuke, etc).
* Computer animation and/or visual effects industry experience.
Please apply at:
Note: This job has been listed since Fri Aug 03, 2012