|Luma Pictures - System Administrator (Melbourne)
@ Luma Pictures
Position type: Full-Time
System Administrator (Melbourne)
It always starts with great people...
Luma was built by many great people who love this job and get their kicks by trying to be their best.
That sets the tone for our work (www.lumapictures.com/projects), our culture (www.lumapictures.com/culture)
& our all around inappropriate take on Halloween (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150346180462183.346493.87703622182&type=3)!
We're broadening our search for like-minded artists who have been residents in Australia, who may want to join our team of hard playing workers.
- Manage and troubleshoot all hardware and software issues on user workstations
- Create shell and python scripts for production needs
- OSX server administration
- Knowledge of apache, dns, php, mysql, LDAP
- Wireless networking experience
- SAN and clustered file system experience a plus
- Knowledge of vfx pipeline and issues a big plus
- Knowledge of rush or other render queue management a plus
-Knowledge of Configuration management (Puppet) is a plus
- Knowledge of OSX, Linux (RHEL, ubuntu, fedora, etc), WinXP/vista
- Knowledge of networking protocols and practices
- Must be proactive and have good problem solving skills
- Ability to provide on-call 24x7 technical support (when needed)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Team player, but must be able to work independently
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your resume to www.lumapictures.com.
Note: This job has been listed since Thu Feb 14, 2013